Saturday 4 February 2012

So yesterday......I would say frustrating sums it up. Hours in a car trying to bird watch at 50mph. Birds I had no idea what they were. I can quite honestly say it was the first time I wanted Mr Pennington next to me!

So to break up the boredom we played spot the football shirt. Manchester United won with a count of 6 or 7. Barcelona came in second with some random Liverpool, Arsenal Celtic and perhaps even a Spurs. No St Johnston or Southend United at all. Not too sure what this says about my choice of football teams? I wore my Essex cricket top last night which got some admiring looks till I told them it wasn't football! Hmmm.

Went to a Rainforest National Park. It was closed due to the rain we had on the way there. The irony was not lost and we were all pleased of the hours detour. More chances to spot football tops. Yippee.

So I now need a coffee top up so I am ready to work out how to get some photos on this site. Hope you're all enjoying the Shetland weather. Now......where's that sun cream?

No comments:

Post a Comment